I am in a very serious problem. My files are not opening. When I try to open these files, I get a warning message on my computer. There is also anote on my computer which says that my files are encrypted by Bitemail@example.com Virus. Please help me.
Bitfirstname.lastname@example.org Virus is a very serious file encryption virus. This virus is a ransomware which locks the files present on a computer and demands ransom money to fix the files. This notorious threat can encrypt all known types of file formats which are known today. Major files encrypted by Bitemail@example.com Virus are png, bmp, jpeg, docx, xls, php, net, html, mp3, mp4 and many more file formats. The ransomware demands a huge amount of money from the victim to get their files back. It gives a initial period of three days to pay the money after which the ransom increases. The vicious virus threatens the user to delete all their files if the said ransom is not paid within a period of seven days.
Bitfirstname.lastname@example.org Virus demands the ransom money in bit coins. This is a new kind of digital currency which is said to be the one of the most trendy payment option. This currency has no physical presence. It is created and distributed online. This currency is not owned by any government worldwide. Nor are they taking care of its operations. This is owned by a private group of individuals. The reason behind Bitemail@example.com Virus choosing bit coin as a payment method is very clear. This currency is created online only. Due to this reason it is very difficult to track this currency. Any one can buy bit coins form the internet in exchange of dollars. It is very easily concealable.
Bitfirstname.lastname@example.org Virus demands a huge amount of money. There is no point in giving away your hard money to these crooks. There is no guarantee that your files will be fixed and you will get back your files. Remember these are a grade criminals who are not providing any service. It is seen that they have not fix the files of many users even after they have paid the ransom. Paying money to these crooks will also encourage such criminals to make more ransomware and infect more computers. Besides, there is no point in paying ransom money to these crooks. There are many solutions developed by various anti virus companies to fix the problem of ransomware. Use these tools to uninstall Bitemail@example.com Virus from the computer.
Manual Guidelines to Remove Bitfirstname.lastname@example.org Virus:-
Step 1: Restart the compromised PC in “Safe mode with Networking”.
- Reboot the PC by clicking on Start >> Restart option.
- Tap F8 key repeatedly until Windows Advanced Screen appears on the screen.
- From the list, use the arrow key to select “Safe mode with networking” option.
Step 2: Remove suspicious files, folders or icons created by Bitemail@example.com Virus.
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Go to Appearance and personalization >> Folder options.
- Click on the View tab.
- Check “Show hidden files and folders” option to view all the files.
- Select the suspicious files related to Bitfirstname.lastname@example.org Virus and remove them immediately.
Step 3: Terminate fake processes from Task manager.
- Press Alt + Ctrl + Del keys together to open Task manager.
- Click on Processes tab.
- Select the bogus task related to Bitemail@example.com Virus and click on End Processes option.
Step 4: Remove bogus codes or payloads from the Windows Registry Editor.
- Open Run command by pressing Win + R keys.
- Type “regedit” in the box and click on OK button.
- Select the fake entries or codes associated with Bitfirstname.lastname@example.org Virus and click on Remove button.
Step 5: Uninstall unwanted programs from Control Panel.
- Open Control panel by typing “appwiz.cpl” in the Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove programs.
- Select the unwanted programs and click on Uninstall option.
Important Point for Novice users: If you are thinking to remove Bitemail@example.com Virus with the help of manual steps then be careful. It contains some complex steps. If you will accidentally delete any important file then it can affect the system performance. Hence, if you don’t have much idea about the internal files then do not follow these steps.
Automatic Guidelines to Get Rid of Bitfirstname.lastname@example.org Virus:-
If you are unable to follow the manual steps due to complex process then no need to worry. To help the novice users, experts have created Free Bitemail@example.com Virus Scanner which provides real-time protection to the Windows PC. It is fast and efficient tool which carries ability to scan the system internally and remove all the malicious programs permanently. The interface of tool is user-friendly, so it can be handled by novice users also. Hence, if you want to prevent your PC from further hazards then download the trial version of the software now.