My files are locked. I am unable to open any of my files. They are locked with email@example.com Ransomware virus. It is asking me to pay money. It is also threatening me to delete all the files if I don’t pay the money. What should I do?
firstname.lastname@example.org Ransomware is a file encrypting virus which locks all files that are present on a system and asks for money to unlock the files. This virus creates many problems for the user of the computer. It changes the extension of the all infected files and adds .mole02 extension at the end of the files. This virus also threatens the user to pay the money within three day. If the user does not pays the money within three days, then ransoms amount increases. But, if the user fails to pay the money within seven days, the ransomware threatens the users to delete all files that are encrypted by the virus. email@example.com Ransomware can encrypt almost all known types of file formats. This virus uses advanced technology to lock the files.
firstname.lastname@example.org Ransomware is spread on numerous computers using many internet tricks. These tricks are developed by the group of cyber criminals community in last recent years. They can use P2P file sharing to distribute virus. Downloading torrent from internet can also make you a victim of the virus. Using a crack or keygen can also lead you to download this virus. Most common approach used by these people is to attach the file with a genuine and reliable program found on the internet for free download. This virus is attached an a genuine program. Spam emails are also widely used by such people to affect computers. The virus is sent as an attached file in these emails.
email@example.com Ransomware demands for money in bit coin format. This is a form of digital currency which is in trend from a last few years. There is a reason behind choosing bit coin as a payment method by these criminals. Bit coin is not created by any government. Hence it is not controlled or regulated by any government agencies. Worldwide. Because of this reason and the unpredictable nature of this digital currency, it is very difficult to trace this currency for the security agencies. Any one can buy bit coins in exchange of a few dollars. However, it is useless to pay any money to these criminals as they are not interested in fixing your files. Besides there are many tools developed to solve the problem of ransomware. Use these tools to Uninstall firstname.lastname@example.org Ransomware from infected PC.
Manual Guidelines to Remove email@example.com Ransomware:-
Step 1: Restart the compromised PC in “Safe mode with Networking”.
- Reboot the PC by clicking on Start >> Restart option.
- Tap F8 key repeatedly until Windows Advanced Screen appears on the screen.
- From the list, use the arrow key to select “Safe mode with networking” option.
Step 2: Remove suspicious files, folders or icons created by firstname.lastname@example.org Ransomware.
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Go to Appearance and personalization >> Folder options.
- Click on the View tab.
- Check “Show hidden files and folders” option to view all the files.
- Select the suspicious files related to email@example.com Ransomware and remove them immediately.
Step 3: Terminate fake processes from Task manager.
- Press Alt + Ctrl + Del keys together to open Task manager.
- Click on Processes tab.
- Select the bogus task related to firstname.lastname@example.org Ransomware and click on End Processes option.
Step 4: Remove bogus codes or payloads from the Windows Registry Editor.
- Open Run command by pressing Win + R keys.
- Type “regedit” in the box and click on OK button.
- Select the fake entries or codes associated with email@example.com Ransomware and click on Remove button.
Step 5: Uninstall unwanted programs from Control Panel.
- Open Control panel by typing “appwiz.cpl” in the Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove programs.
- Select the unwanted programs and click on Uninstall option.
Important Point for Novice users: If you are thinking to remove firstname.lastname@example.org Ransomware with the help of manual steps then be careful. It contains some complex steps. If you will accidentally delete any important file then it can affect the system performance. Hence, if you don’t have much idea about the internal files then do not follow these steps.
Automatic Guidelines to Get Rid of email@example.com Ransomware:-
If you are unable to follow the manual steps due to complex process then no need to worry. To help the novice users, experts have created Free firstname.lastname@example.org Ransomware Scanner which provides real-time protection to the Windows PC. It is fast and efficient tool which carries ability to scan the system internally and remove all the malicious programs permanently. The interface of tool is user-friendly, so it can be handled by novice users also. Hence, if you want to prevent your PC from further hazards then download the trial version of the software now.