My computer is showing Pop-up windows of advertisement from last few days. The ads have written – ads by Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA all over it. It seems some kind of infection. It has also slowed down my computer.
Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA is a very dangerous Trojan application. This virus destroys the computer from within the computer. It can make the computer useless in so many aspects. Soon after getting installed on the system, this virus starts to delete and modify crucial system files. These files are necessary or te operating system to run. The malicious Trojan Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA also display intrusive advertisement on the computer of the victim. These ads are very irritating and they will consume system resources. Users wont be able to do any thing on the computer while it is affected from this Trojan virus. It kills the precious time of the user of the computer.
Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA is a very nasty Trojan virus. It creates a lot of troubles for the user of the infected computer. This nasty Trojan virus disables many important programs from the computer system. These files are very important. They are also used t run other programs on the computer. By disabling these applications, the computers becomes useless. The Trojan horse Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA carries out some illegal operations in the background. These operations consume high CPU resources to function. This makes the computer very slow. It becomes awfully difficult to do any work on the system. The virus also consume network resources and slow down the internet.
Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA is also capable of spying on the victim of this Trojan. It is a very dangerous application which keeps an eye on the activities performed by the user of the computer. The Trojan horse tries to know the online behavior and preferences of the user. To achieve this purpose, it keeps a record of the search queries performed by the user. These queries are kept stores in a separate module. Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA also records the IP address of the sites visited by the user. It is also looking for credit card information which can be found on the system. The virus also tries to fetch the online banking user name and password from the computer. This virus is a complete disaster. Delete Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA instantly from the infected system.
Summary of Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA:-
- Name: Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA
- Type: Trojan
- Danger level: High
- Geographical Distribution: Global
- No. Of file infects: 0-51 at a time
- Wild level: Medium
- Affected Operating System: Different version of Windows
- Removal: Difficult
How to Get Rid of Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA?
As you know, Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA can harm your PC if stays longer. You can remove the threat through manual or automatic method. We are describing the steps below. You just need to follow them carefully in step-by-step manner.
Option A: Manual Steps to Remove Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA:-
Step 1: Restart the PC in “Safe mode with Networking”.
- Firstly, you need to click on Start button and choose Restart option.
- During the booting process, press F8 key simultaneously until Windows Advanced option appears on the screen.
- From the list, select “Safe Mode with Networking”.
Step 2: Select and remove suspicious hidden files related to Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA.
- Click on Start button >> Control Panel >> Appearance and Personalization.
- Select the Folder options and Go to View tab.
- Under the Advanced settings, you need to click on “Show hidden files and folders” option.
- Identify the files related to Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA and click on Remove button.
Step 3: Remove bogus entries from Windows Registry Editor.
- Open the Run command by pressing Win + R keys.
- Type “regedit” in the box and hit Enter key.
- Select the malicious entries and remove them immediately.
Step 4: Terminate fake processes from Task Manager.
- Press Alt + Ctrl + Del keys together.
- Go to Processes tab. Detect the fake processes related to the threat and click on “End processes” option.
Step 5: Uninstall unwanted programs from Control Panel.
- Select Control panel by clicking on Start button.
- Go to Add/Remove programs.
- Select the unknown programs and click on Uninstall button.
Option B: Use Automatic Tool to Remove Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA
The manual steps require technical knowledge and it consumes more time than usual. If you don’t have much knowledge about the internal files then do not follow the aforesaid steps. In such a case, you need to make use of Free Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA Scanner. It is one of the best tools which will provide optimum protection to the system against all types of malignant threats. The best part of the software is that it supports user-friendly interface. The installation steps of the software are quite simple which can be easily handled by novice users also. So, what are you waiting for, don’t make any delay in downloading the software.
Precaution Tips to Protect PC from Generic.Ransom.Hiddentear.A.64B049AA In Future:-
After removing the threat permanently, you need to follow some prevention tips. It will help you to protect your PC from future attacks. Some of the important points are given below:-
- Avoid visiting unknown sites.
- Do not open spam emails send by unknown person.
- Scan your PC at certain intervals using updated antivirus program.
- Don’t install free software from unauthorized sources.
- Enable Windows Firewall alert.
- Before using pen drives or removable media, scan it properly.