Today when I opened by Chrome browser to search something, I found the homepage changed to Free1new.org and thereafter everytime I try to browse I m getting redirected to suspicious webpages. I have turned on real-time scanning and also updated Norton antivirus but it does not help. Things are getting quite annoying and I m looking for a way out to remove it. Thanks in advance.
Free1new.org is one of the newly detected infections designed by cyber hackers to earn money by showing online advertisements. It too belongs to the group of fake search portal wholly or partially monetized through affiliate marketing technique. Its foremost work after infiltrating the system is to change the homepage of the browser and make other unnecessary changes as well without seeking permission from the user. The result of Free1new.org infection is that the PC performance begins to degrade along with slowed network connectivity. This particularly happens on account of the reason that the network and other resources of the system are being utilized by malicious components. This redirect threat would unleash all its capabilities to create as much issues it can for the compromised PC. Randomly appearing pop-up, banner ads, video, comparison and discount offers become a routine thing for such a system. It would attract users into clicking on those suspicious links, however one should avoid doing so in all cases or they may invite more risky components in the computer. It is also suggested to look for immediate removal technique once its detection is done.
Free1new.org owing to its stealth activities, system take-over and extensive advertising its properties lies somewhere in between adware to browser redirect virus. Users all around the globe are observing issues due to this infection and expert too consider it a big threat for the system it enters. It silently traces search queries and browser history and may even get access to confidential user data in the process. It is hard to manage or ignore such a threat for long because the longer it stays more are the devastations it is likely to cause. Its settings would settle deep inside the Windows components to hide its presence and carry out annoyance within.
Step by Step Guide for Manual Free1new.org Removal –
Step 1: Restart the compromised PC in “Safe mode with Networking”.
- Reboot the PC by clicking on Start >> Restart option.
- Tap F8 key repeatedly until Windows Advanced Screen appears on the screen.
- From the list, use the arrow key to select “Safe mode with networking” option.
Step 2: Remove suspicious files, folders or icons created by Free1new.org.
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Go to Appearance and personalization >> Folder options.
- Click on the View tab.
- Check “Show hidden files and folders” option to view all the files.
- Select the suspicious files related to Free1new.org and remove them immediately.
Step 3: Terminate fake processes from Task manager.
- Press Alt + Ctrl + Del keys together to open Task manager.
- Click on Processes tab.
- Select the bogus task related to Free1new.org and click on End Processes option.
Step 4: Remove bogus codes or payloads from the Windows Registry Editor.
- Open Run command by pressing Win + R keys.
- Type “regedit” in the box and click on OK button.
- Select the fake entries or codes associated with Free1new.org and click on Remove button.
Step 5: Uninstall unwanted programs from Control Panel.
- Open Control panel by typing “appwiz.cpl” in the Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove programs.
- Select the unwanted programs and click on Uninstall option.
Note: – The above process requires technical expertise and is time consuming too. So it is only recommended to experts only or problems may arise in the system. Windows registry comprises of minute entry and the same applies to all settings used therein and incorrect alternation may make things complex.
How to Automatically Uninstall Free1new.org from Windows PC?
The easy and permanent solution for removing Free1new.org is Automatic Removal Tool. As the name suggests the tool is specifically engineered on the basis of extensive scanning algorithm to detect and remove infection thereof. Its read-only, real-time scanning ability ensures that data stored in the infected PC is not modified or deleted in the process of uninstalling threat files. Its custom tailored option lets user to modify its settings as per the need. Moreover this software will also provide protection against future threats alongside deleting the infection completely. No matter which Windows OS you are working on XP, Windows 7,8 or 10 you can download and use it as the software complies with all of them.