I have detected the presence of Pay_creditcard Ransomware in the system. It has encrypted my documents and ask me to pay the ransom amount. It says that if i will make delay in payment then the key will be deleted from the server and i will not be able to restore the files. I don’t know how can i deal with such situation? Is it essential to pay the amount to restore the documents? How can i delete Pay_creditcard Ransomware completely? Please help me as early as possible.
Pay_creditcard Ransomware is classified as notorious ransomware which can find its own way to lure in the targeted system. Generally, it is distributed with RIG Exploit Kit and known for encrypting the files of the compromised PC. In the presence of Pay_creditcard Ransomware, you will not be able to access any of the images, videos, documents, PDF files, music files, database etc. You may detect .crypted extension in all the file names. You will find error message on the screen which will say “All your files has been encrypted”. It display that a unique key has been generated for your PC which is stored on a private server. It says that nobody will help you to restore the files until you make payment. Pay_creditcard Ransomware is not trustworthy, so you should try to remove it quickly after detection.
Pay_creditcard Ransomware demands a fine of 1 BTC which is equivalent to 956.79 USD. It provides a time limit and says that if you will make delay in sending money then key will be erased from the server. You will be shocked to know that it is only a scam of the third party hackers whose main intention is to earn illegal profits. In reality, payment will not help the users to restore their files. It is almost impossible task to recover the files with a decryption key. In such a case, you will lose your important money as well as files. Even worse, when you will make payment from its links then hackers will secretly collect your bank account details, passwords, login Id, user names etc. They can use your data for cyber crime activities. Thus, remove Pay_creditcard Ransomware as early as possible instead of sending money to the hackers.
Manual Guidelines to Remove Pay_creditcard Ransomware:-
Step 1: Restart the compromised PC in “Safe mode with Networking”.
- Reboot the PC by clicking on Start >> Restart option.
- Tap F8 key repeatedly until Windows Advanced Screen appears on the screen.
- From the list, use the arrow key to select “Safe mode with networking” option.
Step 2: Remove suspicious files, folders or icons created by Pay_creditcard Ransomware.
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Go to Appearance and personalization >> Folder options.
- Click on the View tab.
- Check “Show hidden files and folders” option to view all the files.
- Select the suspicious files related to Pay_creditcard Ransomware and remove them immediately.
Step 3: Terminate fake processes from Task manager.
- Press Alt + Ctrl + Del keys together to open Task manager.
- Click on Processes tab.
- Select the bogus task related to Pay_creditcard Ransomware and click on End Processes option.
Step 4: Remove bogus codes or payloads from the Windows Registry Editor.
- Open Run command by pressing Win + R keys.
- Type “regedit” in the box and click on OK button.
- Select the fake entries or codes associated with Pay_creditcard Ransomware and click on Remove button.
Step 5: Uninstall unwanted programs from Control Panel.
- Open Control panel by typing “appwiz.cpl” in the Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove programs.
- Select the unwanted programs and click on Uninstall option.
Important Point for Novice users: If you are thinking to remove Pay_creditcard Ransomware with the help of manual steps then be careful. It contains some complex steps. If you will accidentally delete any important file then it can affect the system performance. Hence, if you don’t have much idea about the internal files then do not follow these steps.
Automatic Guidelines to Get Rid of Pay_creditcard Ransomware:-
If you are unable to follow the manual steps due to complex process then no need to worry. To help the novice users, experts have created Free Pay_creditcard Ransomware Scanner which provides real-time protection to the Windows PC. It is fast and efficient tool which carries ability to scan the system internally and remove all the malicious programs permanently. The interface of tool is user-friendly, so it can be handled by novice users also. Hence, if you want to prevent your PC from further hazards then download the trial version of the software now.